- Royal Mail 1st Class: Our standard delivery service is with Royal Mail 1st Class. We aim to post your order within 1 business day and with Royal Mail 1st class, you should receive your orders within 3 business days including Saturdays.
- Economy Delivery for parcels / products is with Royal mail 2nd Class. We still aim to post your order within 1 business day, however your order could take between 3-7 business days for delivery including Saturdays.
- Royal Mail 1st Class Signed-For: Upgrade to Royal Mail Signed-For to receive additional peace of mind for your delivery with certain packages.
- Special Delivery and Saturday Deliveries are currently not available, but we are working on improving our postage options.
Please note the following:
- The order cut-off time for 1st Class delivery is 3pm Monday to Friday. Orders placed after this time and on Saturdays will be treated, for the purposes of delivery, as having been placed the next working day.
- Your delivery will be sent by Royal Mail.
- If Royal Mail 1st Class Signed-For is specified, a signature will be required on receipt of your order. If a signature cannot be obtained, the carrier may ask a neighbour to sign for the delivery. Deliveries that require a signature will not be left if a signature cannot be obtained. If the carrier leaves the delivery with a neighbour or at your local post office, they will leave a card for you telling you where it is.
- You may, when placing your order online, specify a different delivery address than your payment address if that is more convenient for you.
- All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified
- Please Contact Us at any time if you have questions about your order.
Refunds & Returns
- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please Contact Us.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: The Barber House, 102 Colmore Row, Birmingham, B3 3AG. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. If you are shipping an item over £50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.